Sunday, March 22, 2009

God is great

I was quite lost in my own thoughts, and when I got a chance to think what I am up to, I got to know that its already more than 1 month since I wrote my last blog. Today someone (reader of my blog) asked me where my new blog is, or the passion inside me is gone, then only I decided to post it today. By the way this 1 month about which I am talking has brought good and bad news for me. I have got my appraisal, which was as expected, but I am happy as I got at least some in this market situation as well. I have completed 1 year in my company, and this is an achievement for me. And I guess I got reward for this in terms of appraisal only. My friend Ananda met with an accident, and got a fractured hand, for which she is now taking treatment. My friend Saurabh and Lokesh have got their better halves. Holi also passed in the mean time, and I got some quality time to spare with my families. In this duration I got a chance to watch Gulal, and I quite liked that movie. Ground reality.

A coincidence also happened in this duration. I am mentioning this incident without even taking consent from the concerned party, but I am pretty confident that concerned person will not have any objection with this. One of my friend(a) asked me if I knew someone in company(b). I told her that one of my colleague(c) worked in that company for 4 years so she can help. It was regarding a person(d) whom a's parents were considering for a's sister. Although it is like picking a needle from hay for anyone to tell about any individual, and that too when there are almost 5000 employees. So I asked my colleague c to let me know whatever information she can get from her friends. She told me that she(c) has one friend(e) in company b which will pass whatever information she will get.

Later on I went to my house on Holi vacations, there I got a message from c that she has got the information about that guy d, and there was nothing exciting in the information. When I came back, she asked me whether that guy has done his graduation from Lucknow, and whether his parent's are doctors. After conforming from my friend I replied to my colleague. She had got a vital link to that person. Her friend e and that guy d were class fellow in Lucknow. And the information which I got was quite shocking. I passed on that information to the concerned party. I told her what I got to know from my friend, as that person eloped with someone few months back, and after getting married they returned, but their marriage was not approved by there parents. And as if this alone was not enough that person was dropped from his project because of his performance which was not up to the mark, and to make the matter worse that person used to stare at gals. My friend a later told me that they did not find any negative point in that guy and they could have finalized that guy. But thanks to the God that they were saved. Later on while I was thinking about this incident I found out that one can be in such a big mess in case of arrange marriage. It all is up to the God what kind of partner he has selected for you. So we will have to cross our fingers and hope that we will get a perfect partner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey........ where's ur new post..........i m waiting...........:)