Sunday, January 17, 2010

I too had a love story....

I too had a love story………….
Don’t take it literally; I know it might surprise you all. How out of the blue(no I did not copy this from super hit movie BLUE) I changed my regular stream of blogging.
I was in search of a topic for my blog from past few days. Today when I joined an application on facebook, which was claiming to tell me my luck percentage of today, I did not have any slighter clue, that today I will be writing another blog.
A few days back I started reading a book, which was appearing like any other love story which now a days lot many Indian authors are writing. But somehow I was not getting time to finish that book. Moreover to add salt to wound, I was loosing badminton games from Aashu on the daily basis. So after returning from badminton games I was not feeling like reading that book. When the luck meter shown to me that I am 76% lucky today, I thought lets try another game of badminton with Ashu. No point of guessing that I was boosted with this application’s response (76% lucky). I called Aashu for the game, but somehow he did not make it to the badminton court. Having a lot of time at my disposal to spend, I again tried to read this book. And this time I completed the book.
After reading this book now I can say this book was worth missing some of my badminton games. A love story in which fiancee of the author died just few days after their scheduled engagement date. Moreover the author was not able to see her during her last days. Reading this book I can understand how it can be to lose someone whom you love so passionately. Thinking of this situation alone scares a hell out of me,
On a closing note I can say it is so much of pain to lose someone whom u love, be it friend, relatives, love or anyone who have any importance in your life. I have been through this feeling when I lost two of my dearest friends Shailesh and Gaurav, and to write that feeling in this blog do not seem possible to me.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

i too read this book.. its an awesome one.. you can search for the community in orkut in my list.. you can see the author.. its really very depressing...