Monday, June 27, 2011

past 1 and half year

Well the first thing first, I am still very much alive. It is just that office work had taken better of me, so was much focusing on that. After working on so many late nights, one night I realized that we have got a life, and every day will only come once in our life, so it is up to us how do we want to spend it. If I am spending it sitting idle, that is a part of life wasted by me. To make the matter worse, I am making fool of myself, by not being productive.
Just 2 months back, I had decided, I will not work for more than 9 hours a day, suddenly things got bad to worse, and still working in the same old slogging way. I have my personal life too, this is what I was thinking just 2 months back, then there came a lot of people after putting a lot of stake on me, and it is just not me to show my back, and to betray their confidence. Hence again working for more than 9 hours a day, still kinda enjoying it.
Although I am writing this blog, I am still not sure, how long will it go, in what mood would I wake up tomorrow. Everyday, I am expecting a lot to finish in office, however, I reach home after finishing only 30% of what I was targeting. I know it is poor management of stuff. I will improve on it, I promise.
Since the time, I wrote the last blog, and now, a lot of my friends got married. Some of them are living happily, some are still searching for their better halves. I belong to the first category. Yes, you got it right, I met with my soul mate. Great news right.. so time to celebrate..now a days celebration for me means, going back to sleep.
I do not know how to look into these prospective of life, that I should be happy with whatever I am getting in my professional life, or I should not be happy, I should be starving for more? I guess better be satisfied, and starve and struggle for more.
Few people, who were very close friends of mine, with some or the other reason, I missed to attend their marriage. It was not something I wanted to do, but circumstances forced me to do so. Anubha, Ankit, Ananda, Raghvendra, Prachi,Abha Guys I wanted to attend it, and I still know what were the reasons, why I was not able to join. I do know, that I will not get an opportunity to correct this mistake however, I am ready to do anything for it, if there is anything which would make you happy for the blunder that I committed. Don't know in which direction this blog is heading, but I am sure, the next blog that I would write (yes very soon I would write it) would be more interesting, you guys will not find a reason after reading that, why you read that. Till then ta ta.. enjoy the gift of life, which is life itself..No boundaries..live limitless. challenge yourself daily.

2 comments:

Purva said...

Main aapse mil nahi paati but I do Read your blogs..... This time ur blog says that u r happy as well as bit sad.... Dost aapne he sikhaya hain Live your life to the fullest nd keep smiling alwaz.... phir abh kya hua.... pitaai ho jayegi abh..... Keep smiling

Ritu said...

Pankaj....this is really bad. you did not mention about not attending my marriage...theek hai bacche...pata chal gaya ki teri list me hum friend hai hi nahi :-(